MENU

Slide

Monday, May 01, 2006

on friday, i was typing this uber loooonnng post
THEN! MY COM HAD TO DC WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO PUBLISH THE POST!
HELL! it's so darn sway hahas
yesterday was talking wih JX about so many things so funny
cannot stand him &&&&&he's such an idiot lols.
but so sad can! ma' boy going army lerh,
HE ALSO FREAKING HAD TO GO ARMY @ THIS TIME!
THEN then really nobody accompany me lerh )):

last friday i was having my SA1 english oral exams,
we had to wait so fcuking long can !
from 1240-0315 pm can!
walao, i never had an oral when i had to wait so long
then i fell asleep for like 30 mins then wake up lerh,
still need to wait so long,
somemore the weather is seriously like shit luhh

then after the oral me &pauline went to wang jiao
&had our lunch there luhh
then we talked about alot alot of stuff
aww, envy her leh.

ahhh! gotta run, have to go prepare lerh
going out with my sweet darling! ((:
i wanna shop SHOP SHOP TODAY!

No comments: